The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A proven IT Manager who can establish a world class IT function. Maxine can make your life easier by taking your IT challenges and making them her own. She is an excellent problem solver, who has the ability to analyse issues, establish root causes, evaluate solutions and the select an optimal course of action. You can rely on her to prevent problems before they arise, and free up time and resources to focus on strategic initiatives. As a true professional she is able to quickly get up to speed with new technologies and explain the potential benefits or drawbacks to colleagues. On a personal level she can be a role model for junior staff by consistently setting a professional example to others. Currently she is looking for a role where there is no red tape, just a blank canvas to build and establish a world class IT platform and function on.
IT MANAGER – Start Date – Present
Employers name – Location
Responsible for ensuring that the operation of the IT Department is in alignment with the company’s objectives.
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems.
- Engaging with a range of stakeholders to understand current and future infrastructure needs.
- Working closely with the IT Project lead on numerous projects within the department.
- Supporting and developing the company’s websites backend and frontend operations.
- Administration of the company Microsoft Exchange and web server systems.
- Studying forecasts, reports and financial statements to find ways to maximize IT efficiency.
- Training, managing and supporting IT Technicians.
- Involved in the testing of various information networks and software applications.
- Troubleshooting all technology related issues.
- Ensuring that hardware is stripped and secured before its disposal.
- Conducting regular system audits.
JOB TITLE – Start Date – End Date
Employers name – Location
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ability to build relationships at senior levels with both clients and the company management.
- Good understanding of the management of common IT risks, incidents and problems.
- Very good at budgeting and reporting costs against allocated budgets.
- Knowledge of how to create IT policies and procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills with the ability to influence and persuade across business functions.
- Always backing up work colleagues who are stuck.
- Loyal to a fault.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.
IT Manager cover letter examples
IT Manager cover letter
IT Manager cover letter 1
IT Manager cover letter 2
IT Manager cover letter 3
IT Manager cover letter example 1
IT Manager cover letter example 2
IT Manager cover letter example 3
IT Program Manager templates
IT Program Manager resume
IT training courses