Get a CV in 5 minutes with our CV Builder
It’s easy to use and you get access to lots of professional content to add.
Account Manager CV example:
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0121 638 0026
M: 0121 638 0026
A smart, committed and self-motivated individual with a outgoing personality and the ability to develop relationships with key business clients and colleagues. Possessing a proven track record of building long-term relationships with clients and ensuring that value is provided to their businesses. Able to deliver results under pressure by bringing fresh thinking to a project and by fostering long term profitable relationships with key accounts.
Currently looking for a suitable account managers positions with a exciting and ambitious company where I can achieve my potential.
Sales and Marketing Company
ACCOUNT MANAGER – May 2008 – Present
Responsible for being in charge of advertising accounts, budgets and all related administrations. Also involved in delivering sales presentations and in developing fruitful relationships with customers.
- Managing a number of high profile and valuable contracts and accounts.
- Developing and maintaining an account base, and delivering budgeted revenues as well as exceeding set sales targets.
- Identifying key accounts by analysing their current growth, strategic importance and future potential.
- Monitoring and managing the performance of a team of account executives.
- Launching pro-active sales campaigns and pursuing new business leads.
- Identifying the key decision makers and influencers within a business and then targeting them.
- Regularly updating senior managers of progress or areas of concern.
- Maintaining and updating administrative systems accurately.
- Ensuring that clients are maintaining their monthly payments.
- Resolving complaints with key account holders.
- Researching a clients business strategies, markets, competitive landscape and operating methods.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Achieving agreed sales targets.
- Preparing quotations and following up on any quotes given.
- Identifying the customers needs.
- Negotiating contracts and agreements with clients.
- Communicating with debt collecting agencies.
- Conducting market research and business intelligence surveys.
- Constantly driving improvements and prioritising workloads.
- Possessing the ability to sell effectively.
- A keen eye fro identifying new business opportunities and capitalizing on them.
- Delivering operational excellence.
- Able to manage multiple clients across different sites.
- Experience of managing contracts in excess of £1 million.
- Excellent keyboard and IT skills.
- A confident grasp of social media campaigns.
- Full understanding of the data protection and money laundering acts.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent presentational skills.
- Having a thorough understanding of the advertising industry.
- Passionate about building a career in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to form effective working relationships both internally and externally.
- Providing leadership to a team and being proactive.
- A strong desire to be successful.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
Evesham North College 2005 – 2008
BA (Hons) Sales & Marketing
Coventry North School 2003 – 2005
A levels: Maths (C) English (C) Physics (B)
REFERENCES – Available on request.
Account Manager cover letter examples
Account Manager cover letter 1
Account Manager cover letter 2
Account Manager cover letter 3
Account Manager resume examples
Key Account manager resume
PR Account Manager resume example
PR Account Manager resume
Account manager CV example 2
Cover letter examples
CV template examples
IT manager resume template
Logistics manager CV template
Sales CV templates
Sales representative resume template
Management CV template examples
Marketing manager CV template