HR Assistant CV template
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0121 638 0026
M: 0044 121 638 0026
An effective and confident communicator who is also a self starter with the dedication and motivation required to succeed in a busy HR department. Possessing a in-depth knowledge of HR processes and procedures and a proven track record of providing support to HR advisors and senior managers. Easy going by nature and able to get along with both work colleagues and senior managers when providing comprehensive administrative support to day-to-day operations of human resources department.
Presently looking to progress a career within the HR industry by joining a exciting and ambitious company that rewards ability and hard work.
HR ASSISTANT – May 2008 – Present
Responsible for recording all employee information such as personal data, attendance, benefits, compensation, tax data and, holidays. Always displaying the utmost discretion when dealing with any sensitive or personal issues.
- Answering phone calls, dealing with enquiries and provide general information to job applicants regarding HR procedures.
- Preparing and issuing employment contracts to new employees.
- Making sure that all employee records are accurate and well maintained.
- Organising induction ceremonies and training for new staff.
- Compiling the following data about employees: payroll – such as hours worked, taxes, pension contributions and also timesheets.
- Setting up and maintaining a employee’s personnel files.
- Updating both manual and electronic personnel records when a employees personal details change.
- Involved in the performance review of staff.
- Authorising and issuing pay-slips.
- Finalising paperwork for when a member of staff leaves employment.
- Researching a employees references and academic qualifications.
- Assisting with the recruitment and selection process.
- Checking all records to ensure they conform to the requirements of the data protection act.
- Reading all correspondence including inquiry letters, job applications and CVs that are sent in.
- Screening telephone calls for the senior recruitment managers.
- Writing job adverts and posting them on newspaper and online job boards.
- Managing a employees sickness records and paperwork.
- Attending exit interviews.
- Present when disciplinary hearings are held.
- Preparing payments for statutory returns such as P35, CSA payments, P45, P46 and P60’s.
- Involved in the disciplinary and grievance procedure.
- Dealing with the administration for school placements and apprentices.
- Fully aware of the Data Protection Act.
- Experience of working with and handling confidential data.
- In depth understanding of employment law legalisation.
- Able to maintain high standards of work and meet deadlines.
- Can accurately enter sensitive computer data and update manual records .
- Have previously developed a central database for all of a companies relevant HR documentation.
- A capable team player who is able to liaise with people at all levels.
- Easy going and approachable.
- Flexible, adaptable and open to change.
- Can work on own initiative.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise key tasks.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
Contracts of employment
Recruitment & selection
Attention to detail
Evesham North University 2005 – 2008
BA (Hons) Business Administration
Coventry North College 2003 – 2005
A levels: Maths (C) English (C) Physics (B)
REFERENCES – Available on request.
Recruitment coordinator CV
Recruitment coordinator CV example
Recruitment Officer resume
Recruitment Officer resume template
Cover letter examples
Business Administration course