On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Human Resources Manager resume template:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Human Resources Manager resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
An experienced Manager who is familiar with all the best HR practices and policies, and who knows how to effectively apply them in the workplace. Karen has first-hand experience of managing and developing HR teams which can ppositively enhance recruitment campaigns. One of her greatest strengths is being able to ensure that an organisation employs the right balance of staff in terms of skills and experience. On top of this she has excellent organisational skills, coupled with an ability to create at all levels of the HR organization a highly engaged workforce. On a more personal level she can engage with stakeholders from all backgrounds, this is something that allows her to quickly build up credibility with them. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a company that is looking to recruit talented managers who can get results.
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for the company’s entire recruitment process, and for interacting with all levels of managers concerning HR projects, policies and operational decisions.
- Overseeing the full recruitment cycle, in particular contract preparation.
- Providing specialist information and guidance to employees and managers on HR policy and practice and employment law.
- Managing the annual salary review process for the company.
- Promoting equality and diversity in the recruitment process.
- Ensuring that all company policies and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law.
- Supporting supervisors to ensure the success of their teams.
- Ensuring that the correct recruitment and selection procedures are adhered to.
- Controlling costs and ensuring that they do not exceed budgets.
- Managing pay-roll operations.
- Advising on staff promotions.
- Processing immigration paperwork for work permits.
- Assisting with day-to-day HR related questions.
- Conducting interviews and reference checks on job applicants.
- Keeping up to date with legal developments.
- Investigating disciplinary and grievance matters.
- Developing HR policies.
- Manage maternity leave requests and administration.
- Planning, and delivering, training, including inductions for new staff.
TRAINEE MANAGER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Human Resources Management
- Sound working knowledge of all current employment law.
- Sound working knowledge of operational HR issues
- Experience of working in a fast-paced demanding environment.
- Experience of interacting with all levels of management.
- Providing advice and support in complex recruitment cases.
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships at all levels.
- Tactful and able to deal with difficult situations.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Planning & Budgeting
Central Birmingham University – Human Resources Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Business Administration course
HR related templates
HR advisor CV sample
Related HR Assistant resume and CV templates
HR assistant CV template
HR assistant resume 1
HR assistant resume 2
HR assistant resume 3
Human Resources Assistant resume
Student entry level HR assistant resume template