On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to an Accounting Clerk resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
(+ ALSO get access to 1000 other templates)
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will receive the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Once you have paid you will be able to login and immediately download the templates.
Another Accounting Clerk resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
An accurate, detail focused and meticulous individual who has extensive knowledge of accounting principles. Karen is a results oriented professional, who is able to accomplish multiple objectives in a specified timeframe. She has the ability to quickly learn and understand the accounting systems, procedures and requirements of a business. Her key strengths lie in her ability to bring order to an office, follow procedures and keep accurate financial records. She has strong computer skills, especially in Microsoft office suite, and has experience of data entry, matching invoices, reconciling statements, and assisting with the weekly payroll. Right now she wants to work for a company that is looking for an enthusiastic and talented individual to join their accounting team.
ACCOUNTING CLERK – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for working as part of the accounting team and primarily in charge of keeping financial records up to date and helping to prepare accounts.
- Carrying out general accounting and administrative duties as necessary.
- Making decisions that are consistent with the company’s core values.
- Date stamping all new invoices and then forwarding them onto the appropriate department heads.
- Balancing monthly accounts.
- Responding to vendor, auditor and employee inquiries regarding invoices.
- Producing accurate financial statements.
- Completing tax returns.Typing correspondence, reports, and letters.
- Ensuring that the cash recorded by the cashier agrees with bank records.
- Daily cashbook management.
- Using computerised accounting systems to maintain accurate records.
- Auditing accounts for accuracy.
- Preparing wages and managing claims for expenses.
- Arranging purchase ordersManaging day-to-day internal controls.
- Reconciling monthly statements.
- Processing all refund requests.
- Performing any other related duties as assigned by the Senior Accountant.
ASSISTANT ACOUNTING CLERK – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Able to complete mathematical calculations with a high level of accuracy.
- Experience of computerised accounts packages.
- Reconciling of daily reports.
- Able to deal with confidential or sensitive information.
- Ability to quickly learn new and complex software.
- Proficient in mathematics.Strong knowledge of Accounts Payable.
- Excellent verbal, oral communication and interpersonal skills.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Compiling daily statistics
Central Birmingham University – Accountancy Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.