The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
An enthusiastic, hard working and experienced SEO Manager who understands the link between natural search, paid search and all types of great content. Maxine has all the cutting-edge technical skills, insightful analysis, and creative thinking competencies needed to drive SEO traffic to a website. She is very confident in her ability to step into a new role and affect a positive change in a very short space of time. At the moment she works for ………., where she is charge of a number of websites, solving technical problems and getting real business results for her clients. Aside from this her other main responsibility is to provide mentoring, tuition and guidance to colleagues and clients alike. Right now, she is looking for an exciting role with a reputable employer where she will be able to learn and progress.
SEO MANAGER – Start Date – Present
Employers name – Location
Responsible for working with developers and the wider agency team to push through SEO initiatives.
- Identifying powerful keywords that will drive the most valuable traffic to a website.
- Performing keyword research and analysis.
- Attending and actively taking part in client meetings.
- Supporting new client pitches.
- Increasing organic traffic to webpages.
- Managing timelines, expectations and deliverables to ensure that projects are completed on-time and within budget.
- Analysing the keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors.
- Reviewing reported technical SEO problems and recommending fixes.
- Researching and implementing natural link building strategies.
- Working with a team of SEO experts, and others to ensure that client KPIs and goals are met.
- Overseeing paid search campaigns to ensure their success.
- Conducting keyword research to guide content teams.
- Ensuring best practice SEO is applied across all accounts.
- Carrying out keyword analysis research to find out which phrases drive the most traffic to a website.
- Monitoring a websites performance i.e. number of hits, and where these hits came from.
JOB TITLE – Start Date – End Date
Employers name – Location
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Managing advanced SEO strategies for high value clients.
- Constantly learning to stay at the forefront of the latest SEO developments.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Can work as part of a team and individually as a sole agent.
- Organised and able to prioritise important tasks effectively.
- Proven track record of proactively identifying and acquiring new business.
- Able to work independently and take ownership of projects.
- Excellent understanding of search engines and the relevant SEO tools such as Moz and SEMrush.
- Engaging writing style with high degree of literacy.
- Thrive on solving problems and have a knack for getting things done.
- Challenging myself to do better every day.
- Freely sharing knowledge, insight, best practice, tactics and ideas with colleagues.
- Analytical and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.
SEO Manager resume
SEO Manager resume template
SEO CV template
Marketing Specialist resume