On this page you will find examples of professionally designed Web Developer resumes. Each template has been expertly written and will show you how to lay out your skill sets, abilities, academic qualifications and work experience to maximum effect. There are also matching cover letters for each resume, demonstrating how you can put together an eye catching and interview winning job application.
Web developers build, service and maintain visually appealing and user friendly websites. They not only work across a broad range of projects and technical disciplines, but also liaise closely with clients to find out their exact needs, this in turn allows them to build a site that meets a customers exact requirements. To be an effective web developer you should be a good problem solver, like browsing websites and have a genuine interest in the Internet.
A well written and laid our resume is vital to getting invited to that all important interview. Below you’ll find some useful tips on how to put together a attention grabbing one.
In your resume show that you can
- Build customised websites to the highest specifications.
- Work to under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Come up with solutions to seemingly intractable problems.
- Carry out routine site maintenance.
- Drive projects forward.
- Work closely with other developers and professionals.
- Make recommendations on the use of new and emerging technologies.
- Produce feasibility and usability reports for projects as well as accurate cost projections.
- Organize and manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Communicate confidently.
- Quickly fit into any existing team of developers.
- Work through a project life cycle.
Demonstrate that you have
- The communication skills required to attend client meetings.
- A disciplined and analytical approach to web development projects.
- The ability to work on your own with minimum supervision.
Show knowledge of
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Internet Marketing
- The latest Social Media trends.
- Database management
Show that you are
- Technology savvy
- Highly motivated
PROFESSIONALLY DESIGNED WEB DEVELOPER RESUME EXAMPLES
Click on the images below to see the full PDF version. If you would like the fully editable MS Word versions of the resume templates below then you can purchase all of them for ONLY £5 (see below).
Web Developer resume 1 [2 page version]
Web Developer cover letter 1
Web Developer resume 2
Web Developer cover letter 2
Web Developer resume 3
Web Developer cover letter 3
Web Developer resume 4
Web Developer cover letter 4
Web Developer resume 5
Web Developer cover letter 5
Entry Level Web Developer resume
Web Designer resume
You will also receive editable MS Word versions of ALL the following eye catching Cover Letter examples;
Cover letter template 1
Cover letter template 2
Cover letter template 3
Cover letter template 4
BUY THE EDITABLE VERSIONS OF ALL THE ABOVE CVs FOR ONLY £5
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
These templates can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send them out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However they must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
More Developer resume links
C developer CV sample
Java developer CV sample
Junior software developer CV sample
Oracle developer CV sample
PHP developer CV sample
Student entry level Web developer resume template
Web developer resume template purchase
ABAP developer resume
Database developer resume
Software developer resume
Back End developer resume
Front End developer resume
Related cover letters
Web Designer cover letter