The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
Maxine has a track record of increasing a websites ranking on all major search engines. She can unpack a client’s digital marketing problems, build an effective SEO strategy, and then execute it. Being a true professional she is always up to date with what’s going on, if there’s a Google algorithm change, she’ll be the first to know. As a member of your company she will be at the forefront of developing, implementing and delivering world-class organic search campaigns across a range of platforms. In her current role she is in charge of leading SEO operations on multiple high-traffic sites. Her clients are happy with the work she has done for them and the way it aligns with their business objectives. On a personal level she has superb communication skills and is very good at building working relationships with stakeholders such as writers, editors, designers and web developers. Right now, she is looking for a suitable position with a company where she will play a key role in the future direction and success of the business.
SEO MANAGER – Start Date – Present
Employers name – Location
Responsible for reviewing and analysing client sites to identify areas that can be improved and optimised.
- Identifying highly searched for keyword terms relevant to the clients industry.
- Balancing marketing initiatives against user experience, client budgets and brand strategy.
- Recommending fixes for technical issues that are impacting organic performance.
- Clearly explaining to clients what SEO tasks have to be undertaken.
- Presenting new ideas to clients.
- Adding new content to websites and editing existing material to make it more SEO friendly.
- Managing external agencies on a project by project basis
- Using industry tools such as Google Keyword Planner, Google Trends and Google Search Console for auditing, rankings and research purposes.
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts.
- Questioning clients in order to actively understand their goals and ambitions.
- Visiting clients and carrying out onsite reviews of their websites.
- Managing both offsite and onsite optimization projects.
- Executing Social Media Optimisation (SMO) strategies.
JOB TITLE – Start Date – End Date
Employers name – Location
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Leveraging PR and Marketing efforts to further SEO goals.
- Experienced in a range of CMS platforms.
- Strong business writing skills and the ability to produce high-quality reports.
- Sharing technical knowledge with other in-house SEO Account Managers.
- Excellent grasp of English spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- Able to work to deadlines.
- Familiarity with multiple content management systems.
- Article writing for blogs.
- Calm disposition and able to continue working in the face of interruptions.
- Available to start immediately.
- Willing to take full responsibility for the success of campaigns.
- Maintaining good personal relationships with work colleagues.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.
SEO Manager resume
SEO Manager resume template
SEO CV template
Web developer resume
Web Developer resumes
Web designer CV
Web designer CV sample
Marketing Specialist resume