The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
An approachable, friendly, experienced and trustworthy Website Manager who can keep your website fresh, up-to-date and looking great. Maxine will ensure that you site is well-structured, easy to navigate and meets the needs of its users. She will oversee all of its aspects to make sure it captures the essence of your brand, increases your exposure and speaks to its audience in the right way. As a true professional she is committed to staying up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications. You can rely on her to develop your companies web presence through new and emerging technologies. On a personal level she is a great decision maker who can come to a conclusion even with ambiguity and incomplete information. Right now, she is looking for an opportunity where she can become part of a hardworking, forward thinking and growing business.
WEBSITE MANAGER – Start Date – Present
Employers name – Location
Responsible for managing both internal and external resources to improve a websites functionality and usability.
- Managing, developing and growing a group of websites for the company.
- Driving traffic to the site via SEO, PPC and social media advertising.
- Engaging with key stakeholders across the company to understand their business requirements and how the website can help meet those requirements.
- Determining the technical infrastructure needed to deliver robust, secure and reliable web applications and services.
- Sourcing and commissioning content for the website.
- Keeping the senior management team regularly informed of developments and advising them on risk and opportunities.
- Working with other company departments to maintain the Websites events calendar.
- Using digital channels to target groups, increase engagement and influence community behaviour.
- Uploading content, videos, images, promotions via CMS.
- Identifying improvements to the site that can increase visitors and turnover.
JOB TITLE – Start Date – End Date
Employers name – Location
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Excellent analytic and keyword understanding.
- Good knowledge of Agile development practices.
- Experience working within content management systems.
- Monitoring SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Planning user journeys.
- A successful track record in creating and editing on-brand, digital content for online platforms.
- Prioritising projects in accordance with institutional priorities.
- Confident in giving presentations to audiences across different levels and disciplines.
- A relaxed person that can tolerate and take criticism from customers.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.
Web designer cover letters
Web designer cover letter sample
Web Designer cover letter 1
Web Designer cover letter 2
Web Designer cover letter 3
Web Designer cover letter example 4
Web Designer cover letter example 5
Web Designer cover letter example 6
Web Developer resume
Web developer resume examples
Management CV templates