The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
Maxine is a consistent over achiever who regularly gets better-than-expected results in everything she does. She works twice as fast as others, however what really sets her apart is her knowledge of both white hat and black hat SEO strategies. These are skills that she uses to avoid her clients getting blacklisted and staying within search engine guidelines. With her ability to improve SEO performance and her demonstrable track record of providing ROI through SEO strategy, she is sure to be an immediate asset to any company that she joins. Apart from her technical competencies she is also highly numerate and literate, with the ability to produce top quality written reports. Right now, she is looking for a role where she will be given the authority she needs to get things done.
SEO MANAGER – Start Date – Present
Employers name – Location
Responsible for making sure that a client’s website comes up at the top of relevant search results.
- Troubleshooting websites to identify performance issues.
- Measuring SEO campaigns effectivity and then writing up detailed reports about the findings.
- Reporting on follow up strategies.
- Using an extensive suite of analytic tools to spot trends and opportunities.
- Monitoring SEO projects from start to finish.
- Carrying out technical SEO audits to see how well the web presence relates to best practices.
- Running targeted PPC campaigns targeted at the geographic locations where ads should show.
- Writing up powerful calls-to-actions to convert visitors
- Formulating and implementing digital marketing strategies that get results.
- Creating performance based SEO strategies for clients on an annual and quarterly basis.
- Reporting on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis to clients and stakeholders.
- Driving the development and implementation of several SEO campaigns regionally.
- Managing multiple clients of varying budgets and sizes simultaneously.
- Carrying out detailed backlink analysis to identify opportunities for new referral sources.
JOB TITLE – Start Date – End Date
Employers name – Location
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Knowledge and understanding of the architecture and infrastructure of large-scale websites.
- Aware of server configurations and how they affect SEO security, page rendering and performance.
- Strong knowledge of search engine algorithms and ranking strategies.
- A skilled communicator who is able to collaborate with various teams.
- Knowledge of current SEO practices and contemporary techniques.
- Prioritising key tasks to keep on top of work load.
- Thorough understanding of HTML, CSS and web standards.
- Have the gravitas needed to deliver ideas clearly and concisely to internal and external stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
- An analytical mind-set with the ability to logically look at problems and draw conclusions.
- Self-starter with a positive outlook on things.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.
SEO Manager resume
SEO Manager resume template
SEO CV template
Marketing Specialist resume