The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
Maxine can guarantee that your website will be a one-of-a-kind, not through off-the-shelf templates, but through old-fashioned hard work and creativity. Not only will the website be bespoke, but the support service she offers will also be tailor-made too. She can develop a site that will engage with your target audience and convert them into lifelong customers. In her current role she is responsible for the everyday running of the company’s group of websites and is the go to person for all website related issues. Through her career she has learnt how to create joined up, engaging and accessible experiences for users. On a personal level she is someone who gets a real kick out of seeing businesses grown online. Right now, she is looking for a suitable position with a company that has a modern outlook towards the work-life harmony of its staff.
WEBSITE MANAGER – Start Date – Present
Employers name – Location
Responsible for making sure the company website is fully functional, operational and running at its best.
- Acting as the first line of support for all website issues and tickets.
- Generating non-text content such as photographs for the website.
- Writing up the policies and guidelines for the website and regularly carrying out audits to ensure that policies are being complied with.
- Editing content for websites.
- Designing the websites homepage graphics, blog content and landing pages.
- Making sure that content is easy to find and search engine optimised.
- Working with key individuals across the organisation to generate compelling and relevant content.
- Leading and managing Pay Per Click campaigns.
- Maintaining a cohesive design for the company’s website.
- Giving guidance, advice and direction to junior colleagues on all things site related.
- In charge of the budget for the day to day development of the website.
- Keeping an eye on competitors and strategizing how to best beat them.
- Developing the strategy for the functionality and user experience of the website.
JOB TITLE – Start Date – End Date
Employers name – Location
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Strong organisational skills needed to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets.
- Good knowledge of current and emerging digital technologies.
- Responding quickly to emergency situations.
- Sorting out websites that are not working properly.
- Strong attention to detail in all aspects of work.
- Great organisational, prioritisation and, project management skills.
- Hungry for success and very ambitious by nature.
- Sufficiently confident to interface effectively with all levels of company personnel.
- Have a strong sense of accountability and ownership.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.
Web designer cover letters
Web designer cover letter sample
Web Designer cover letter 1
Web Designer cover letter 2
Web Designer cover letter 3
Web Designer cover letter example 4
Web Designer cover letter example 5
Web Designer cover letter example 6
Web Developer resume
Web developer resume examples
Management CV templates