Listed below are examples of how to show a prospective employer your ability to adjust to changes in your working environment. These pre-written demonstrate your adaptability skills and are ideal for any CV.
Examples of how to show you can adapt positively and proactively to workplace situations;
- Ability to change with practice.
- Adaptable to change and never getting too attached to things.
- Adapting tone, language and style for different situations.
- Can adapt well to circumstances.
- Can function independently in a range of settings.
- Can learn from mistakes and criticism.
- Can quickly familiarise myself with new ways or working.
- Changing things until they work.
- Do not mind when something arises which isn’t on my ‘to do’ list.
- Enjoy alterations to daily routines.
- Gaining feedback and then reacting appropriately to it.
- Having a proactive approach to change.
- Learning from the mistakes of others.
- Not afraid to give something new a try.
- Open to changing arrangements at short notice.
- Prioritising important tasks and making sure they are done first.
- Quick to adapt to changing priorities.
- Taking on new challenges at short notice.
- Thinking quickly to respond to sudden changes in circumstances.
- Thrive on change and the unexpected.
- Working across different disciplines.
How to show your skills in a CV
Communication skills to include in a CV
Decision making skills to include in a CV
Delegating skills to include in a CV
How to show you are a determined person in a CV
How to show your efficiency at work
How to show you are a focused person in a CV
Hard working examples to include in a CV
Initiative skills to include in a CV
Leadership skills to include in a CV
How to show you are a positive person in a CV
Problem solving skills to include in a CV
Professionalism skills to include in a CV
Sociable skills to include in a CV
Team player skills to include in a CV
CV template examples