Your CV is an excellent way to demonstrate to a employer that you have the professional competence and skills needed to make an immediate impact on their operations.
Examples how to show that you have the skill, behaviour and competencies to stand out from other job applicants;
- A passion for excellence.
- Able and willing to perform complex and difficult tasks.
- Able to pass any background, drug or reference checks.
- Acting as a perfect ambassador for any company that I work for.
- Always punctual and on time.
- Always remaining in control and never ‘losing it’.
- Applying common sense to situations.
- Can provide you with excellent references from my current and previous employers.
- Constantly reviewing own standards of practice.
- Displaying a confident and professional demenour at all times.
- Encouraging positive work habits in all staff.
- Establishing professional boundaries.
- Excellent working habits.
- Exercising absolute discretion and confidentiality.
- Gaining feedback and then reacting appropriately to it.
- Good personal hygiene levels.
- Have membership of many relevant professional bodies.
- Have the attention to detail needed to produce work of the highest calibre.
- Having a fully checkable career history with no gaps in it.
- Having a sense of urgency about important tasks.
- Having a thorough approach to things.
- High degree of personal integrity and professionalism.
- High level of self discipline.
- I always act with integrity and am driven by the principles of fairness.
- Keeping emotions under control.
- Maintaining a professional image at all times.
- Maintaining composure when dealing with difficult and stressful situations.
- Naturally industrious and organised.
- Never cutting corners to get a job done.
- Never rushing a job and always paying attention to the smallest of details.
- Operating effectively in a professional environment.
- Prepared to undergo additional training to remain fully qualified.
- Producing work of a high standard that rarely requires correction.
- Promoting professional work habits amongst staff.
- Remaining composed, even in difficult and stressful situations.
- Reminding every employee of what is acceptable and unacceptable behaviour in the general workplace.
- Responding to enquiries in a professional manner.
- Setting high standards for own personal behaviour.
- Taking pride in a job well done.
- Working with other people in a professional manner.
How to show your skills in a CV
Adaptable skills to include in a CV
Communication skills to include in a CV
Decision making skills to include in a CV
Delegating skills to include in a CV
How to show you are a determined person in a CV
How to show your efficiency at work
How to show you are a focused person in a CV
Hard working examples to include in a CV
Initiative skills to include in a CV
Leadership skills to include in a CV
How to show you are a positive person in a CV
Problem solving skills to include in a CV
Sociable skills to include in a CV
Team player skills to include in a CV
CV example to use