Having positive character traits is a big selling point for candidates. It shows prospective employers that you are not someone who becomes depressed when the going gets tough, but instead remains upbeat.
Examples of how to demonstrate that you are a positive person in your CV:
- Able to carry out repetitive and boring duties in an enthusiastic manner.
- Always positive, regardless of the challenge ahead.
- Extrovert personality who does not mind being the centre of attention.
- Go getting attitude.
- Having a positive attitude towards mentally taxing issues.
- Maintaining employee morale.
- Never beaten by challenging situations.
- Never using threats to motivate people.
- Never viewing a request for help in a negative way.
- Positive and upbeat about everything that he / she does.
- Seeing how things can be done rather than why they can’t be done.
- Seeing problems as opportunities to learn new skills and come up with new solutions.
- Smiling even when no one is looking.
- Working hard to instil a positive atmosphere in the work environment.
How to show your skills in a CV
Adaptable skills to include in a CV
Communication skills to include in a CV
Decision making skills to include in a CV
Delegating skills to include in a CV
How to show you are a determined person in a CV
How to show your efficiency at work
Hard working examples to include in a CV
Initiative skills to include in a CV
Leadership skills to include in a CV
Problem solving skills to include in a CV
Professionalism skills to include in a CV
Sociable skills to include in a CV
Team player skills to include in a CV
CV example to use