Hard working workers are in high demand by employers for obvious reasons. Apart from being industrious, they are also likely to be energetic and diligent in carrying out their duties.
Examples of how to explain in your CV that you a hard worker who gets results;
- Able to carry out repetitive and boring duties in an enthusiastic manner.
- Always the first to volunteer for a project.
- Come to work ready for a new challenge every day.
- Dedicated work ethic and willing to do overtime to get a job done.
- Energetic in approach to work duties.
- Happy to do the mundane duties as well as the more exciting work.
- High levels of punctuality and attendance.
- Low levels of absenteeism.
- Prepared to work hard to get results.
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance record.
- Results oriented and willing to roll-up the sleeves in order to accomplish necessary tasks, goals and objectives.
- Showing up every day to achieve the impossible.
- Totally results oriented and willing to roll-up the sleeves in order to accomplish necessary tasks, goals and objectives.
- Used to early morning starts.
- Willing to change shifts at short notice.
- Willing to take annual leave outside of school holidays.
- Willing to work overtime at short notice.
- Willingness to provide out of hours support as and when required.
- Work with a ‘it’s up to me to make it happen’ attitude.
How to show your skills in a CV
Adaptable skills to include in a CV
Communication skills to include in a CV
Decision making skills to include in a CV
Delegating skills to include in a CV
How to show you are a determined person in a CV
How to show your efficiency at work
Initiative skills to include in a CV
Leadership skills to include in a CV
Problem solving skills to include in a CV
Professionalism skills to include in a CV
Sociable skills to include in a CV
Team player skills to include in a CV
CV example to use