Use the examples below to demonstrate that you are a determined person who can overcome obstacles to reach set goals.
Examples to show you as a determined person;
- Can do approach to doing things.
- Capable of forming judgements and then sticking to them when under pressure from those not so well informed.
- Driven to exceed expectations.
- Making myself available to customers outside of normal working hours.
- Never giving up on a job half way, always seeing it through to the end.
- Never put off by seemingly insurmountable obstacles, instead seeing them as challenges to be overcome.
- Not giving up easily and fighting hard to overcome obstacles.
- Not stopped by barriers.
- Passionate about everything I do and is not someone who just goes through the motions.
- Persevering when things are not working out.
- Persistent by nature and not one to easily give up.
- Tremendous drive and persistence.
- Willing to work beyond normal working hours to complete a project.
- Work with a ‘it’s up to me to make it happen’ attitude.
How to show your skills in a CV
Adaptable skills to include in a CV
Communication skills to include in a CV
Decision making skills to include in a CV
Delegating skills to include in a CV
How to show your efficiency at work
How to show you are a focused person in a CV
Hard working examples to include in a CV
Initiative skills to include in a CV
Leadership skills to include in a CV
How to show you are a positive person in a CV
Problem solving skills to include in a CV
Professionalism skills to include in a CV
Sociable skills to include in a CV
Team player skills to include in a CV
CV example to use