The below sentences can be used in your CV to show you are a focused individual who can direct a lot of attention towards a particular task or duty.
Examples to show in a CV:
- Ability to concentrate for long periods of time.
- Able to maintain a high energy attitude even after a long day or hours spent on a tedious job.
- Able to work in an environment where there are frequent interruptions and distractions.
- Being alert to what is going on in an organisation.
- Can quickly notice if something is not right.
- Can quickly shift focus from the ‘big picture’ to small but crucial details.
- Can remain focused when carrying out boring, repetitive or monotonous tasks.
- Commercially focused on the overall business and issues facing the company.
- Directing a great deal of attention, interest and activity towards a particular goal.
- Have an eye for detail without losing sight of the bigger picture.
- Having positive working habits that help to keep me focused.
- Making sure the workplace is clear of all unnecessary distractions.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Not easily distracted.
- Remaining focused in a noisy environment where there are constant distractions.
- Removing anything from the workplace that is irrelevant to the task at hand.
How to show your skills in a CV
Adaptable skills to include in a CV
Communication skills to include in a CV
Decision making skills to include in a CV
Delegating skills to include in a CV
How to show you are a determined person in a CV
How to show your efficiency at work
Hard working examples to include in a CV
Initiative skills to include in a CV
Leadership skills to include in a CV
Problem solving skills to include in a CV
Professionalism skills to include in a CV
Sociable skills to include in a CV
Team player skills to include in a CV
CV example to use