The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
Maxine can bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex websites. She has the ability to conceptualize, create, develop and maintain visually appealing, user-friendly websites and interactive applications for major clients. As a true professional she loves to be involved in all the stages of the design process, from early sketches right through to prototyping and the final UI. In her current role she manages multiple projects ensuring all are delivered to a high standard and on time. At work she has earned a reputation for building connections and long-lasting relationships with both work colleagues and clients. On a personal level she is someone with flair, who pushes boundaries, and who can also quickly integrate within an existing team. Right now, she is looking for a suitable role with a company that believes in its people so invests in them.
WEB DESIGNER – Start Date – Present
Employers name – Location
Responsible for developing websites, online marketing campaigns, E-commerce solutions and email campaigns for a number of different projects.
- Turning creative concepts into finished websites.
- Drawing up detailed website specifications.
- Building websites that are easy to understand, navigate and use.
- Designing sample page layouts.
- Ensuring that the website complies with the company’s brand guidelines.
- Monitoring, maintaining and improving a website post launch.
- Travelling to client sites when working on a large and complex project.
- Clearly and effectively communicating design processes, ideas, and solutions to individual colleagues, teams and clients.
- Liaising with clients in order to define the requirements for their website.
- Designing forward thinking frameworks for a range of projects currently live within the business.
- Creating products that are user-friendly, effective and appealing.
JOB TITLE – Start Date – End Date
Employers name – Location
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Can spend hours at a keyboard and remain focused in an environment where there are constant interruptions.
- Experience of creating responsive website designs for multiple devices like mobiles and tablets.
- Building strong relationships with work colleagues.
- Engaging, enthusiastic and compelling presentational skills.
- Comfortable working across all aspects of a digital design.
- Previous experience of working for software firms, IT consultancies, specialist web design companies and large corporation.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design tools.
- Up to date with the latest UX design trends and techniques.
- Artistic by nature and have an eye for clean and artful web design.
- Problem solver who knows when to challenge requirements to find solutions.
- Not afraid to experiment and constantly testing and trialling new ways to do things.
- Have a positive mindset.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Multimedia web design
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.
Web designer cover letters
Web designer cover letter sample
Web Designer cover letter 1
Web Designer cover letter 2
Web Designer cover letter 3
Web Designer cover letter example 4
Web Designer cover letter example 5
Web Designer cover letter example 6
Web Developer resume
Web developer resume examples