The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
Maxine will bring the very best skills and thinking to your business. She has a track record of helping companies to develop and execute the right digital strategy that will make the most of any business growth opportunities available online. In her current role she works as part of a team of web designers, developers, programmers, and IT professionals to create award winning websites. One of her key strengths is her ability to keep a site secure from hackers and make sure it’s professionally backed up and fully recoverable at all times. On a personal level she always delivers everything she promises on time and in the right order. Furthermore, she is also a superb communicator who can turn complex, technical information into compelling presentations. Right now she wants to join a firm where the staff are respected just as much as the company’s customers.
WEBSITE MANAGER – Start Date – Present
Employers name – Location
Responsible for planning, maintaining, designing and implementing the companies group of 5 websites.
- Managing the website in terms of ensuring the look, feel and content is fully optimised with a view to improving the users journey and conversion.
- Managing PPC campaigns and Google Adwords.
- Utilising Google analytics and social media insights to optimise plans and track performance.
- Uploading fresh and new content on to the website on a daily basis.
- Responsible for all third-party integrations and systems.
- Writing and editing web copy.
- Ensuring proper financial management of all digital projects and activities.
- Answering questions and queries relating to the website from colleagues and senior managers.
- Building trusting relationships across various teams in order to identify and action new opportunities to drive SEO and brand awareness.
- Creating a content roadmap for the website.
- Work with the Communications and Marketing teams to ensure that their campaigns and initiatives are optimised for online usage.
JOB TITLE – Start Date – End Date
Employers name – Location
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Excellent IT skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Previous experience running an ecommerce website.
- Able to connect with the site user.
- Good level of networking, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Can work under pressure.
- Making sure that a website is secure.
- Good researching, reporting, writing and editing skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Proven track record of content writing.
- Technical knowledge and experience within the B2B technology space.
- Ability to adapt personal style to meet different situations.
- Analytical in my approach and always looking at the numbers to suggest what I do next.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.
Web designer cover letters
Web designer cover letter sample
Web Designer cover letter 1
Web Designer cover letter 2
Web Designer cover letter 3
Web Designer cover letter example 4
Web Designer cover letter example 5
Web Designer cover letter example 6
Web Developer resume
Web developer resume examples
Management CV templates