Web Designer CV for 2024
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 123 456 7890
Web Designer Personal Summary
An experienced Web Designer with a real creative eye for pixel perfect digital web design along with a superb understanding of how to create consumer engaged content. Maxine has the experience, approach and know-how, to deliver world class sites that will wow users and build brands. She is an SEO expert who has extensive knowledge of how to use Google analytics to produce sites to the exact Google requirements for the best search results. In her current role she acts as the advocate for users, and drives design-led decisions that will enhance real user needs. Through her career she has amassed a long list of testimonials from past and present clients who are very satisfied with her work. On a personal level she is willing to help her teammates by sharing her knowledge and experience with them, and also learn from them in return. Right now, she wants to join a company that is looking for a uniquely talented UX Designer to join their existing in-house creative team.
Web Designer Career History
WEB DESIGNER – Start Date – Present
Employers name – Location
Responsible for the entire design process, from coding right through to rolling out the website.
- Interpreting business requirements in order to conceptualize the websites design.
- Ensuring that all websites and apps are secure.
- Verifying the work done by external contractors.
- Making sure visual styles are kept within brand guidelines.
- Designing and creating GUI components for the web and mobile.
- Registering web domain names and organising the hosting of the website.
- Testing websites to ensure that they are working properly and then fixing any bugs if they are not.
- Producing sample sites.
- Reading the latest industry blogs for news and tips.
- Making decisions under pressure.
- Taking projects from concept to finished product on my own or as part of a team.
JOB TITLE – Start Date – End Date
Employers name – Location
Web Designer Key Skills
- Hands-on knowledge of HTML and CSS and experience of working with designing front-end animation and display nuances.
- Presenting designs and key deliverables to peers and management level stakeholders.
- Strong command of typography and color management.
- An understanding of marketing and ecommerce websites.
- Willing to travel nationally and internationally to visit clients.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Advanced in Adobe creative suite.
- Understanding of both graphic design and computer programming.
- Can evaluate own performance and identify personal training needs.
- High levels of concentration.
- Very energetic and can keep going for long periods of time.
Areas of Expertise
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.
More Web Designer CVs
Web designer cover letters
Web designer cover letter sample
Web Designer cover letter 1
Web Designer cover letter 2
Web Designer cover letter 3
Web Designer cover letter example 4
Web Designer cover letter example 5
Web Designer cover letter example 6