The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
Maxine can be relied upon to build complex digital products, deliver them on schedule and to a very high standard. She is an enthusiastic and passionate Web Designer who can bringing new thinking from one sector to the next. Since 2018 she has been employed by ………. where she works in a fast paced, professional environment putting together brand new websites or updating existing ones. On a personal level she is committed to her own development and keeps up to date with recent technological and software advancements. Right now, she is looking for a role with a company that has a growing client roster and ambitious plans for the future.
WEB DESIGNER – Start Date – Present
Employers name – Location
Responsible for launching a new website once every week, and for giving existing ones a uplift.
- Handing a completed website over to the client in a professional manner.
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate design ideas.
- Attending meetings to plan and develop site content, style and appearance.
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off.
- Coordinating with 3rd party contractors and freelancers to distribute and delegate work to them.
- Proof reading content to find any spelling or grammar errors.
- Contributing to social media campaigns on a regular basis.
- Delivering design projects ranging from mid to high-end websites.
- Writing reports for senior managers, clients and partnership organisations.
- Estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes to clients, stakeholders and team members.
- Presenting initial design ideas to clients.
- Reporting technical problems to IT support staff.
- Meeting with clients to assess their needs.
JOB TITLE – Start Date – End Date
Employers name – Location
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ability to work independently as well as within a complex team environment.
- Knowledge of best SEO practices and how to apply them.
- Creating website banners and website templates.
- A strong understanding of responsive website design.
- High attention to detail regarding typesetting, vertical flows etc.
- Commercial experience working with the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Can work with different content management systems.
- Consistently producing accurate and high-quality work.
- Able to produce a portfolio or references.
- Never leaving the office until everything has been done.
- Loyal to a fault and never letting work colleagues down.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.
More Web Designer CVs
Web Designer CV sample
Web Designer CV template 1
Web Designer CV template 2
Web Designer CV template 4
Web Designer CV template 5
Web Designer CV template 6
Web designer cover letters
Web designer cover letter sample
Web Designer cover letter 1
Web Designer cover letter 2
Web Designer cover letter 3
Web Designer cover letter example 4
Web Designer cover letter example 5
Web Designer cover letter example 6
Web Developer resume
Web developer resume examples
Web Developer CV template 1
Web Developer CV template 2
Web Developer CV template 3
Web Developer cover letters
Web Developer cover letter 1
Web Developer cover letter 2
Web Developer cover letter 3
Content Manager CVs
Content Manager CV template 1
Content Manager CV template 2
Content Manager CV template 3
SEO Manager CVs
SEO Manager CV template
SEO Manager CV template 1
SEO Manager CV template 2
Website Manager CVs
Website Manager CV template 1
Website Manager CV template 2
Website Manager CV template 3
Ecommerce Manager CVs
Ecommerce Manager CV template 1
Ecommerce Manager CV template 2
Ecommerce Manager CV template 3
Ecommerce Manager cover letters
Ecommerce Manager cover letter example 1
Ecommerce Manager cover letter example 2
Ecommerce Manager cover letter example 3