On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Network Engineer resume:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Another Network Engineer resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A strong collaborator and creative problem solver who possess a demonstrated background in the implementation and maintenance of VoIP networks. Maxine has a hands on and detail oriented approach to ensuring the smooth operation of communication networks. She is an expert at anticipating and mitigating potential failures, and has extensive experience of route cause analysis, fault isolation and firewall configuration. Possessing excellent client facing skills and superb attention to details means that she can follow complex technical instructions to not only troubleshoot problems but also keep end users happy. During her career she has worked in both multinational and multicultural environments and is someone who always has a professional and well-groomed appearance. Right now she would like to work for a company that is committed to helping their staff reach their professional, personal and financial goals.
NETWORK ENGINEER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for the installation, support and management of network technologies operating in 24×7 business environments.
- Identifying, diagnosing, and resolving network problems.
- Tactfully handling irate end users.
- Performing complex implementation and maintenance tasks on the LAN and WAN.
- Providing daily operational support and system administration for core network infrastructure.
- Writing up accurate technical documentation.
- Assisting with project scope development.
- Configuring LAN, WAN, Wireless and edge security equipment.
- Supporting windows desktop technologies.
- Working on large scale, publicly facing websites.
- Monitoring network performance.
- Involved in developing Networking standards, procedures and documentation.
- Configuring Cisco Routers, Switches, and Firewalls. .
- Participating in 24×7 on-call rotations.
- Ensuring that service level agreements are met.
- Managing network infrastructure.
TRAINEE ENGINEER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Proactive in assessing and making recommendations for improvement.
- Able to mentor junior personnel.
- Willing to travel based on assigned project demands.
- Experience with VoIP technologies.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010 suite.
- Accurate documentation skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of networking concepts.
- Coordinating upgrade schedules.
- Service interruption recovery.
- Evaluating new software and hardware technologies.
- Listening actively and carefully to the opinions and ideas of others.
- Dealing effectively with highly stressful situations.
- Maintaining knowledge of emerging networking technologies.
- Able to drive results with a sense of urgency relative to the end user.
- Willingness to work out of hours.
- Can perform all duties with minimal supervision.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
End to end troubleshooting
User acceptance testing
Network build out
Central Birmingham University – Engineering Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Network analyst CV examples
Network analyst CV
Resume template examples