T: 0044 123 456 7890
Maxine can bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex websites by creating good user interfaces and clean layouts. She has experience of developing customer journey-based web applications using development tools such as HTML, CSS, Visual Studio, C#, ASP.NET, VB.Net, jQuery, Bootstrap and Java Script. You can rely on her to create clean, logical, well-documented and reusable code.
An energetic and imaginative developer who is able to work alongside other talented IT professionals in creating websites to a very highest standard. She has a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly regarding iOS and Android solutions. In addition to this she possesses an array of valuable soft skills, has a passionate interest in software development and comes to you with the required academic record. Has the ability to pick up new skills or knowledge quickly and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
A superb communicator, she is able to develop new initiatives and effective partnerships with colleagues. Furthermore, can articulate technical concepts through everyday language in all communications with others.
Aside from her technical competencies she has a strong grasp of recent trends in website development and technology. A real professional who has high levels of accuracy and attention to detail in everything she does.
In her current role she fills a critical position at all stages of the development process, from inception to launch of those sites. Through her career she has gained extensive experience of the entire web development ecosystem along with a proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
On a personal level she is a genuine team player who is willing to share her technical knowledge with others and mentor less experienced team members. Right now, she is currently looking for a suitable position with a company that is looking to recruit talented individuals who get results.
WEB DEVELOPER – Start Date – Present
Employers name – Location
Responsible for turning creative designs into working websites by designing, developing, and maintaining high quality web applications using a range of programming languages, frameworks, and databases required for the task.
- Ensuring the visual and design integrity of websites.
- Writing clear and reader-friendly code using the very latest software tools.
- Building websites that are easy to understand, navigate and use.
- Working with internal teams to ensure the best functioning front-end experience for users.
- Handing a completed website over to the client in a professional manner.
- Overseeing design quotes, analysis and specifications to make sure they are complete and accurate.
- Testing websites to ensure they are working before going live.
- Driving high standards and approaches throughout the web development team.
- Staying aware of latest data protection and security threats and then using industry standard techniques to plan against these risks.
- Identifying opportunities to improve existing web experiences.
- Ensuring that the website complies with the company’s brand guidelines.
- Monitoring, maintaining, and improving a website post launch.
- Providing training and workshops for clients and staff as required.
- Working in a multi-disciplined team that includes designers, developers, consultants, and Project Managers.
- Developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions.
- Preparing project reports regarding specifications, activities and future activities.
- Ensuring applications are compatible with multiple platforms.
- Liaising with the in-house IT department and external agencies to ensure the smooth and secure running of a website’s technical infrastructure.
- Submitting all deliverables within the agreed upon deadline and budget.
- Prioritising individual tasks and whole projects in accordance with institutional priorities.
- Participating in testing, QA and bug fixes as part of the CI/CD cycle.
- Creating responsive website designs for devices like mobiles and tablets.
- Up to date with the latest UX design trends and techniques.
- Creating back-end and services and databases.
- SEO expert who has extensive knowledge of how to use Google analytics.
- Interpreting business requirements in order to conceptualize the websites.
JOB TITLE – Start Date – End Date
Employers name – Location
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet short deadlines.
- Writing clean well-documented custom code and updates.
- Can take projects from concept to finish on my own or as part of a team.
- Strong foundations in the principle of visual display of information.
- A strong understanding of responsive website design.
- Knowledge of best SEO practices and how to apply them.
- In-depth understanding of responsive web design techniques and mobile-first approaches to web design using flexible images etc.
- Strong knowledge of current web development languages.
- Creating website banners and website templates.
- Knowledge of using Adobe software such as Photoshop or Illustrator.
- Experience of working with leading designers and content editors on a project team.
- Can work with different content management systems.
- Highly numerate and literate, with the ability to produce top quality written specifications.
- Able to diplomatically handle unreasonable expectations.
- Familiarity with agile business practices and their implementation.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Raising support tickets to enable tracking & resolution of customer requests.
- Handling complex queries and requests in a professional manner.
- Credible, confident and articulate, with superb communication and presentation skills.
- Freely share knowledge, insight, best practice and ideas.
- Self starter who is able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision.
- Never leaving the office until everything has been done.
- Sociable and can also quickly integrate within an existing team.
- Loyal to a fault and never letting work colleagues down.
- Ability to multitask within an environment of strict time constraints, budgets and business goals.
- Installing security protection software on websites.
- Managing junior web designers on a project.
- Ability to ‘think outside the box’ to come up with innovative ideas.
- Comfortable with working as the ‘go to’ person in a company.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.
Resume template examples