On this page you will find a link to a professionally written Chief executive CV template and also get tips on what points to focus on in your CV.
Link to a Chief Executive CV example:
BUY THIS RESUME!
(+ ALSO get access to 1000 other CV templates)
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will receive the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid you will be able to login and immediately download this template and over 1000 others.
Areas to focus on when writing a Chief executive CV:
- Provide overall leadership of the organisation.
- Creating and developing an effective network of senior contacts.
- Planning and delivering PR and promotional plans.
- Strategic thinker.
- Motivating and leading a executive team.
- Reporting to the Board, with full P&L responsibility.
- Sharp strategic business mind.
- An energetic and enthusiastic team player.
- Knowledge of operating in a regulated environment.
- Ability to deal with regulators and government with diplomacy.
Management CV template examples: